Mmm, Empire

  • bondmonger@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2001
      I played a LOT of Empire when I was short. Now I'm looking to play
      some Empire Deluxe, preferably with EDSecure (I haven't had a chance
      to try it out yet.) I've run myself through a handful of vs computer
      openings and am feeling somewhat comfortable with the unit balance
      changes (most significantly the 2:1 ratio thing with cities) and now
      I wanna whomp on someone. Send me an email at bondmonger@...
      and let's get a game on! I'm thinking random map, no wrap, 4 or 6
      player, fog of war on... open to different sizes, I don't know if we
      necessarily need to play at 150x200.

      Nathan
    • Andrew Nick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2001
        bondmonger@... wrote:

        > I played a LOT of Empire when I was short.

        Oh so you're a BIG boy, now eh? Congratulations!

        --
        LFDS,

        Andrew Nick
        "The Ayatollah of Chumpola"