Re: [empire-deluxe] Replacement player needed

  • Yong Park
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26 4:08 PM
      I can play.

      Yong
      --- adastra1960@... wrote:
      > I need a replacment player for a 6 person game. We
      > only got to turn
      > 29 before we had ISP problems with one player. The
      > map was generated
      > by our password keeper. It is 150x150 with 3 cities
      > for each player
      > at the start.
      >
      > If you are interested, email me at
      > adastra1960@...
      >
      > Thanks

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • David Lau
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 29 3:05 AM
        Interested, I've only played hotseat vs at most 2 ppl. How do you play over
        ISP? Let me know if you need still a player.

        David

        >From: adastra1960@...
        >To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [empire-deluxe] Replacement player needed
        >Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:39:52 -0000
        >
        >I need a replacment player for a 6 person game. We only got to turn
        >29 before we had ISP problems with one player. The map was generated
        >by our password keeper. It is 150x150 with 3 cities for each player
        >at the start.
        >
        >If you are interested, email me at
        >adastra1960@...
        >
        >Thanks

      • Arnold Larson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2001
          Sorry about the delay.

          I will have our password keeper send you the password for player 6.

          The file is attached.

          Arne