Major Joe

  • adastra1960@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2001
      Hi,

      I just learned that Major Joe's ISP (edgenet.net) has been bought out
      by earthlink. This probably explains why I have been unable to reach
      him for some time. He is in a six player game and we want him back.

      He is Joe Grills aka Major Joe aka JustJoe1952. There are only about
      a dozen Joe Grills in the US - if I can determine which he is, I will
      just call him.

      Does anyone have a fresh email address, know what city he lives in,
      or know any other I can locate Joe?

      Thanks,
      Arne Larson
    • Joseph Grills
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2001
        adastra1960@... wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I just learned that Major Joe's ISP (edgenet.net) has been bought out
        > by earthlink. This probably explains why I have been unable to reach
        > him for some time. He is in a six player game and we want him back.
        >
        > He is Joe Grills aka Major Joe aka JustJoe1952. There are only about
        > a dozen Joe Grills in the US - if I can determine which he is, I will
        > just call him.
        >
        > Does anyone have a fresh email address, know what city he lives in,
        > or know any other I can locate Joe?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Arne Larson

        Great news,guys......I finally got my ISP problems squared away. If you are
        an Empire Deluxe player, and are involved in a game with please, PLEASE
        e-mail with your latest game file. My new ISP is Prysm..it's made up of
        former Edgenet employees, so I'll be keeping my same address.....PLEASE DROP
        ME A LINE.
      • Harold Ervin
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2001
          Howdy...
          New player here...
          I'm Harold. I'm not one of your old cronies, but I'd be glad to get a game
          started with you if you'd like.
        • Harold Ervin
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2001
            Sorry, meant to send this to Joe only.
            Someone hand me a towel so I can get this mud off my face. Thanks.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 12, 2001
              Joe, I've dropped a line to your edgenet address and it still bounces.
              We've still got that tri game going and would like to see you continue.
              Maybe you could set up a yahoo mail or hotmail account that we can
              send stuff to as the edgenet one doesn't seem to be too reliable.
              Let us know whats up, guy.
              -Jason
              jhking@...