Re: 2001/2002 ED PBEM Tournament KO Series update & last call for RR entries!!

  • Andy Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 9:05 AM
      Hail All!

      Sorry for the delay. My computer was down but, with therapy, it will be OK.

      Knockout series
      ===========
      I have set up the KO matches. If I haven't made any glaring errors, the GCs will
      be ready to send the matches out this week.
      I have included the details in edko01.zip or you can see them on the web at:
      http://members.home.net/empire-deluxe/edtourn/ed01ko.htm

      Round Robin series
      =============
      Registration is open until midnight Monday April 2 Kwajalein time (GMT-12). That's

      about when I wake up on Tuesday morning. There is still time to register, just
      send an email to me and include:

      your name and callsign;
      the country that you represent;
      your choice of two colours (RGCMBY);
      preference of 6 or 4-person RR group, or willing to play either?--

      http://members.home.net/empire-deluxe/edtourn/ed01rr.htm

      Andy Young aka GeneralError
      Primary Email: gyoung1@... ICQ: 25075972
      Secondary Email: general_error404@...
      WWW: http://members.home.com/gyoung1/empire/index.html
      We learn from our errors. I'm getting a great education.