[empire-deluxe] What happened to the ED user group?

  • GCJCDC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 1999
      Guys.....

      Just wondering what ever happend our ED user group. I know I did not want to
      get into any new games at this time, but I enjoyed reading the messages. If
      the group is still alive please put me back on the list.

      Weatherman

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe
    • Paul Gill
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 1999
        ED-ers,

        As the moderator for the group, it certainly still exists.

        From my requests about games, I have got one game up and running -
        called 'Fish' - and another will be starting shortly - called
        'chips'.

        And I am all in favour of discussion about anything and everything,
        but havent had much to talk about lately, due to being swamped by
        work.

        Dermott

        Send reply to: empire-deluxe@egroups.com
        From: GCJCDC@...
        Date sent: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 22:41:03 EST
        To: empire-deluxe@egroups.com
        Subject: [empire-deluxe] What happened to the ED user group?

        > Guys.....
        >
        > Just wondering what ever happend our ED user group. I know I did not want
        > to get into any new games at this time, but I enjoyed reading the
        > messages. If the group is still alive please put me back on the list.
        >
        > Weatherman

        > eGroups Spotlight: "Fiddlers" - For people who play and who want to learn.
        > http://offers.egroups.com/click/243/0
        >
        > eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe

        Paul Gill
        UIN: 487 5187
        mail: dermott@...
        http://users.interact.net.au/~ppil/paul.html

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe
      • Giblets683@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 1999
          Hey I wanted to play a game!!! See if you can fit me in "C.H.I.Ps"

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/empire-deluxe