Looking for a replacement player

  • Andy Young
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2001
      We have lost a great player to family commitments and are looking for a
      replacement. The player's name is Fubster and he is playing Yellow. I
      have attached the scenario, but the game has changed quite a bit since
      then.
      Andy Young aka GeneralError
      Primary Email: gyoung1@... ICQ: 25075972
      Secondary Email: general_error404@...
      WWW: http://members.home.com/gyoung1/empire/index.html
      We learn from our errors. I'm getting a great education.
    • Xeno
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2001
        I haven't played ED in awhile, and I'd like the chance to fight some
        humans. What do I need to do?

        Andy Young wrote:

        > We have lost a great player to family commitments and are looking for a
        > replacement. The player's name is Fubster and he is playing Yellow. I
        > have attached the scenario, but the game has changed quite a bit since
        > then.
      • Andy Young
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2001
          Thank you for for your offer, but we picked someone else.
          Do you want to do some one-on-one Tournament style games, or you can
          join the tournament.
          http://members.home.net/empire-deluxe/edtourn/edtourn.html

          Xeno wrote:

          > I haven't played ED in awhile, and I'd like the chance to fight some
          > humans. What do I need to do?
          >
          > Andy Young wrote:
          >
          > > We have lost a great player to family commitments and are looking
          > for a
          > > replacement. The player's name is Fubster and he is playing
          > Yellow. I
          > > have attached the scenario, but the game has changed quite a bit
          > since
          > > then.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          [AirForce.com]