8th Internat Empire Deluxe PBEM Championships

  • Andy Young
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2001
      Hello everybody,

      I am pleased to announce the 2001/2002 Internet Empire Deluxe PBEM
      Championships. This tournament is started once a year, but lasts about
      18 months. It's primary purpose is to have fun by bringing together
      players from around the world in a friendly competition. We invite new
      players and welcome back veterans.

      This year's tournament is being hosted by GeneralError. Many thanks to
      out first host:
      Sir Launcelot du Lake, Chevalier de la Dragon,
      Avatar & Knight of Britannia.
      Best wishes to him on his new endeavours.

      The tournament will be the same format as last year. Attached is
      edsch.zip with all of the details.

      This information is also available on the tournament mirror website at:

      http://members.home.net/empire-deluxe/edtourn/edtourn.html

      I expect that the main site will be updated soon at:

      http://php.indiana.edu/~wigoh/Empire/edtourn.html

      The @home host has a server proxy to spread the load, so don't be
      surprised if you see a site like this:
      http://members-proxy-2.mmbrprxy.home.net/empire-deluxe/edtourn/edtourn.html

      In addition to the tournament list server, I am sending this to
      empire-deluxe at yahoogroups. I apologize for duplicate messages. This

      is the last one that I will send to yahoogroups.

      Thanks again to Sir L and all of the GCs who have built the tournament.

      Andy Young aka GeneralError
      ICQ: 25075972
      WWW: http://members.home.net/gyoung1/empire/index.html
      We learn from our errors. I'm getting a great education.
    • Andy Young
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2001
        With the file this sime

        Andy Young wrote:

        > Hello everybody,
        >
        > I am pleased to announce the 2001/2002 Internet Empire Deluxe PBEM
        > Championships. This tournament is started once a year, but lasts about
        > 18 months. It's primary purpose is to have fun by bringing together
        > players from around the world in a friendly competition. We invite new
        > players and welcome back veterans.
        >
        > This year's tournament is being hosted by GeneralError. Many thanks to
        > out first host:
        > Sir Launcelot du Lake, Chevalier de la Dragon,
        > Avatar & Knight of Britannia.
        > Best wishes to him on his new endeavours.
        >
        > The tournament will be the same format as last year. Attached is
        > edsch.zip with all of the details.
        >
        > This information is also available on the tournament mirror website at:
        >
        > http://members.home.net/empire-deluxe/edtourn/edtourn.html
        >
        > I expect that the main site will be updated soon at:
        >
        > http://php.indiana.edu/~wigoh/Empire/edtourn.html
        >
        > The @home host has a server proxy to spread the load, so don't be
        > surprised if you see a site like this:
        > http://members-proxy-2.mmbrprxy.home.net/empire-deluxe/edtourn/edtourn.html
        >
        > In addition to the tournament list server, I am sending this to
        > empire-deluxe at yahoogroups. I apologize for duplicate messages. This
        >
        > is the last one that I will send to yahoogroups.
        >
        > Thanks again to Sir L and all of the GCs who have built the tournament.
        >
        > --
        > Andy Young aka GeneralError
        > ICQ: 25075972
        > WWW: http://members.home.net/gyoung1/empire/index.html
        > We learn from our errors. I'm getting a great education.

        Andy Young aka GeneralError
        Primary Email: gyoung1@... ICQ: 25075972
        Secondary Email: general_error404@...
        WWW: http://members.home.com/gyoung1/empire/index.html
        We learn from our errors. I'm getting a great education.
      • Paul Stevens
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2001
          Hello Mr Young,
          I would like to participate in this tournament.  Please bear with me and walk me through the sign up proceedure.  Where do I go to sign up?
          Paulos