Re: [empire-deluxe] Where To Find

  • Rimfire
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2001
      It sells on www.Ebay.com sometimes.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Halie & Rebecca" <halbec@...>
      To: <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 12:41 AM
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Where To Find

      > I've recently just gotten back into the PC gaming circle. A long time ago
      > had a version of Empire Deluxe and it provided my with hundreds of
      relaxing
      > and challenging hours of enjoyment, especially over seas. Since I no
      longer
      > have my old files/games I was inquiring about where I may find another
      copy
      > of Empire Deluxe. I keep running into dead ends on the internet and at
      > electronic/computer stores.
      >
      > HalM

    • Halie & Rebecca
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2001
        I've recently just gotten back into the PC gaming circle. A long time ago I

      • slaughtrsg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2001
          Haven't you seen my website? Here is the URL for the download section.
          http://www.emperormaxpower.homestead.com/downloads.html
          You can download the game and the password list there. I think it's bullshit
          for a company to hold the copyright but to not make the game available, so I
          violate the copyright and pass the savings on to you.
          If you have any problems or questions with the game or installation, just ask.
          -- Emperor Max Power
        • gcjcdc@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2001
            Max;

            I didn't know you had a web site.  It is nice.  By the way, they are getting
            ready to start the new ED pbem championships.  If you want the info I can
            send it to you (but of course, if you get into it you may eventually have to
            play me).

            Take care....Weatherman