EDS trial KO tourney update

  • Sir Launcelot du Lake
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2001
      Hail all!

      So far, the following 11 players have successfully generated an acceptance
      file with EDS on their machines, and I've successfully processed those
      files with EDS on my machine:

      King Bum, Pops, Max Power, Jeff, Sting, Arne, Yes, GeneralError, Dr Death,
      Dionysis, Roto.

      Weatherman had some difficulty with EDS which he is trying to resolve with Tim.

      For folks who missed my announcement last week, and who are interested in
      joining the trial EDS KO tourney, I've placed the specific details at
      http://php.indiana.edu/~wigoh/Empire/eds.htm

      p.s. Tim, I just thought of this - what, if anything, will happen if 2
      people with the same player name tried to register for the tourney? :-)

      * Sir Launcelot du Lake Chevalier de la Dragon wigoh@... *
      * Avatar & Knight of Britannia -==(UDIC)==- __ *
      ********************************************************** / \ *
      * * | () | *
      * * |\_\ /_/| *
      * It is the guilt, not the loss, that is the shame * | _ _ | *
      * * |/ | | \| *
      * - the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom * | | *
      * * /____\ *
    • Sir Launcelot du Lake
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2001
        Hail all!

        The minimum of 16 players for the trial tourney has been met! :-) The
        registration deadline is 17 Mar 01.

        So far, the following 18 players have successfully generated an acceptance
        file with EDS on their machines, and I've successfully processed those
        files with EDS on my machine:

        King Bum, Pops, Max Power, Jeff, Sting, Arne, Yes, GeneralError, Dr Death,
        Dionysis, Roto, Striker, Krieg, Dilligas, Andulux, Scott, Patton, S.J. Hamel.

        I have not processed the file from Flash yet because we need an even number
        of players to proceed. So Flash will remain on the reserve list till
        another player accepts the invitation. I will process future incoming
        acceptances on a first-come-first-served basis according to the order I
        receive them in my mailer.

        I have not heard anything from Weatherman about whether he was able to
        resolve his problems with Tim, or if he is intending to join the trial tourney.

        For folks who missed my previous announcement, and who are interested in

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2001
          Hail all!

          So far, the following 18 players have successfully generated an acceptance
          file with EDS on their machines, and I've successfully processed those
          files with EDS on my machine:

          King Bum, Pops, Max Power, Jeff, Sting, Arne, Yes, GeneralError, Dr Death,
          Dionysis, Roto, Striker, Krieg, Dilligas, Andulux, Scott, Patton, S.J. Hamel.

          Flash is the 19th player awaiting 1 more player to make it an even 20. The

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2001
            Hail all!

            The following 20 players have successfully generated an acceptance file
            with EDS on their machines, and I've successfully processed those files
            with EDS on my machine:

            King Bum, Pops, Max Power, Jeff, Sting, Arne, Yes, GeneralError, Dr Death,
            Dionysis, Roto, Striker, Krieg, Dilligas, Andulux, Scott, Patton, S.J.
            Hamel, Art, Flash.

            I understand that Tim Emmerich and Dave Hamric might be interested in
            joining. Remember that I need an even-numbered field, so if both players
            join, you'll both be in, otherwise we'll have to put you on the reserve
            list till someone else joins. The registration deadline is 17 Mar 01.