Few EDS problems

  • gcjcdc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi.  I downloaded and installed EDS, and am trying to set up a practice game
      with myself (I would play both people in a 2 person game) just to learn how
      to use the software.

      But EDS just keeps saying 'game being defined.'  When I try to start it I get
      a 'file open failed with -1' message followed by an 'unable to get ed
      nicknames' and am I sure I gave the correct empire.exe locations (I did)
      message.  Anyone know how to get this thing working, and am I allowed to play
      a practice game with myself?

      Weatherman