pbem game

  • dsgoult
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 12, 2014
      Is anybody out there playing Ultra. There are 2 Generals in New Zealand
      interested in taking on PBEM games, either team on a large map or single

      --
      There are 7 Billion people on the planet but only 1 of me
      Dave Goult
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 12, 2014
        Only Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition, Play by Email Version 4.012

        Edward K. Marois
        Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
        Realty Information Systems
        (203)869-8954
        Please direct all Emails to support@...
        http://www.rissoft.com/

        A True Property Management Software Company

          Is anybody out there playing Ultra. There are 2 Generals in New Zealand
          interested in taking on PBEM games, either team on a large map or single

          --
          There are 7 Billion people on the planet but only 1 of me
          Dave Goult
          P (09)4117005
          M 0274852540
          E dsgoult@...

        • Matthew Hendrickson
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 12, 2014

            I’d be interested.

                http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 15, 2014
                      Dear Sir:

                      I believe that I have used it in the past.

                      but if you want to send it to me again feel free.

                      Is this the one with the trains the the anti aircraft missiles ???