Empire Deluxe Mobile Edition iOS

  • grok00
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2014
      Mark,

      I purchased a copy of EDME and have been running it on my iPhone and iPad. Originally running EDME on both devices showed a bad problem with crashing issues that seemed to be related to sound.

      The first update I saw was pushed out for the iPhone and then a few days later on the iPad. That update didn't fix the problem.

      A few weeks ago a second update came out for the iPhone that did take care of the problem completely.

      My problem is that I have yet to see that same update pushed out for the iPad (which is the device I really want to play EDME on).

      Is there a separate update pushed out for for iPhone and another for the iPad?

      If not do you know anyway I can force an update for EDME on an iPad?

      Thank you for porting ED to mobile devices!! I find it very playable.

      Frank Schorr
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2014
        Hi Frank,

        I will send you an email off of Yahoo.