Re: [empire-deluxe] A World Map

  • armand defrank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2014
      On 1/21/2014 3:34 PM, Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software wrote:

      I have been working on the patch for EDEE (at last!) and came across this world map by Alan Nordin when he sent me a report I had logged. I believe he was working on a WWII Scenario for it, but the map itself is fairly large, 720w x 270h, so I wanted to put it out there as I know some people are looking for larger world maps.

      --Mark

      thats large then there's 780 x 780 i use :)
      and whoo hoo on the patch :)

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2014