Tweaked WWII scenario's
- In case you're interested, attached my Axis and Allies scenarios which are basically the original WWII scenarios but tweaked/corrected.I updated the scenarios to correct some bloopers in ship names:
Also, many small historical inaccuracies have been corrected:
- One of the Japanese transports was called Port Chalmers in the WWII scenario :)
- An Allied cruiser was called Emden, which is actually a German place name.
- There were a couple double ships (i.e., ships with the exact same name).
I also edit a fourth version of the scenario as there was no 3-player version with one Allied player against two Axis players, which can be used by two humans (Axis) playing together against one Allied AI (or human player) so I worked on that and added it.Sjaak
- The destroyer Malcolm was based in Brisbane but should be in the UK.
- Many names were, as far as I can tell, fantasy names which I replaced by historical names.
- I added a battleship in Pearl Harbour, so all 8 of them are there now.