So How's the Mobile Beta Testing Going?

    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 25, 2013
      Howdy All:

      It's been "real quiet" since Mark's big announcement about the new
      mobile Empire.

      Unless he's sworn everybody to dead secrecy, can any of you lucky beta
      testers share any details? Is it working great on all the platforms?
      If I get a tablet, will I be happy with this as a "keep Steve busy
      until the movie starts" kinda app?

      Just curious how it's all going......

      Steven aka Ferretman
    • Barry Marks
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 28, 2013
        That'll work for me.  I'll buy it as soon as it's available.

        Barry

        On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 2:38 PM, sonneborn9@... <sonneborn9@...> wrote:

        I think each one has an expiration of a year from release, so you are good at least through the end of November next year!