You heard it here first

    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 4, 2013
      I wanted this group to be the first to get the announcement.  There is a mobile app coming! Please visit my front web page for the info.

      If folks have any questions, feel free to send them to me.

      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 24, 2013
        Actually to the contrary, I have several ipad users in the beta at this moment, some have 0 issues, some have several. It seems like it depends on how they use the device, how they treat it, how they play the game, and then there are also different OS flavors for the same devices.

        Since this is to the entire group, just wanted to say that the test is running along towards the end of its second week. If you are interested in participating in a second wave which will probably come in at the end of October/Beg Nov, it’s not too late to send me a mail.  Here is a copy of the information I had requested previously:

        Your name.
        Your Email you want to use.
        What devices you have that you can test, and their individual operating systems (Android, iOs, BB, Win Phone).
        Which flavor of Empire you play, if any.
        What your availability to test in the next 6-8 week is as well. And let me know what email address you would like me to correspond with.

        --Mark

        Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:06 AM
        Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] You heard it here first

        I was thinking Barry might have been a reseller or something. :) Regardless, it might be to our collective benefit to have a list of who is testing on which devices so we do not needlessly duplicate effort. My view is it would be preferable for a given tester to stick to just one or two devices to maximize his testing time for each. So say if someone is already testing on a Galaxy Tab 2 10" then I probably won't need to use mine as a primary platform except to see if a certain bug can be reproduced. I'm not sure what differences the 7-inch and 10-inch versions of the Galaxy Tab 2 may have other than screen size.

        Matthew Lee Shelton