Re: Empire for IOS

  • Michael Wallack
    Message 1 of 13 , May 23, 2013

      I’d love, love, love to have a decent version of Empire on my iPad (or even iPhone). I’ve been searching for something similar for years with no success.

      Michael S. Wallack

      My Blog (Me Me Me Me Me)

      Twitter

      Facebook

      My LibraryThing Catalog

    • Matthew F. Merrill
      Message 2 of 13 , May 23, 2013

        Did you happen to get a copy of iDOS for iPad/iPhone before they pulled it? If so you can use the DOS version of Empire Deluxe. It runs well on the iPad.

        Message 3 of 13 , May 24, 2013

          Unfortunately, I didn’t get iDOS before it was removed from the App Store.

          Michael S. Wallack

          My Blog (Me Me Me Me Me)

          Twitter

          Facebook