  • Brian Nietzold
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      How exactly does one initiate a treaty in EDEE?
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
        On the OTHR (Other) tab is where the action takes place.

        Under Other Players – select the desired recipient.
        Then, next to the Propose button, select the treaty type, and press Propose. On his turn he will receive your request. If he confirms it, you will be notified on your next turn.

        Someone correct me if I strayed.

        --Mark

        Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:49 PM
        Subject: [empire-deluxe] (unknown)

        How exactly does one initiate a treaty in EDEE?
      • John Spirko
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
          When it's your turn:

          On the right side of the window, click on the OTHER tab to open it.
          Where it says Other Players - press the Triangle, locate/select the player name in the list
          Click Propose - then press the inverted Triangle and select Type of treaty.

          Finish your turn and wait for a response.

          Screen shot available if you need it