Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: Air Craft Carriers

  • Andrew Platfoot
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 11, 2013
      Makes you wonder - colossal (good/bad) luck, Divine intervention, ???

      What ever you think or believe the gap between different world outcomes is paper thin.

      What decision will you make today that seem trivial at the time but later on .....

      From: adam mailto:adam1.5@...To: empire-deluxe mailto:empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.comSent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 at 1:41 pmSubject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: Air Craft Carriers
      1000 by 1000 is mind boggling.  How many players are in and what turn are you at?  That is truly a global war.  It probably be fun to watch obviously sped up somewhat.

      Message 33 of 33 , May 20 11:23 AM
        Since i've been playing EDEE my tactics and stradegies have evolved, when it comes to aircraft carries, used to build them quickly to get to a fleet of no more than 10 and send em out, now i only build em slowly when needed but will stil have no more than 10, along with the AC's i build a CBG along with em, consisting of one sub,one destroyer and 2 cruisers and 1 battleship or 1 cruiser and 2 battleships.