Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: Air Craft Carriers

  • David Sonneborn
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 9, 2013
      I am currently playing and EDEE game on a 1000 X 1000 map, and I think that isn't the maximum size.  How big of a map do you like for EDIE?

      Message 33 of 33 , May 20 11:23 AM
        Since i've been playing EDEE my tactics and stradegies have evolved, when it comes to aircraft carries, used to build them quickly to get to a fleet of no more than 10 and send em out, now i only build em slowly when needed but will stil have no more than 10, along with the AC's i build a CBG along with em, consisting of one sub,one destroyer and 2 cruisers and 1 battleship or 1 cruiser and 2 battleships.