Re: [empire-deluxe] Human Opponents

  • John Spirko
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2013
      Now post a request for PBEM games for EDIE and wait for someone to join in.

      Don't have EDIE, so can't help you.

      On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:56 AM, Mark Gill <markgill65@...> wrote:

      Ok, Great-

      I have EDIE that I just got from Mark K. the other day so I am guessing it is up to date.  I will probably get EDEE soon but I want to refresh my game first.

      What next?

      Thanks

      Mark