Re: [empire-deluxe] WWII Scenario challenge

  • emarois@att.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
      Dear Samsami53:

      Edward Marois/Dog Killer

      EDIE - Version 4.011

      emarois6134@...

      I have CC a copy of this request to Art

      Who I hope agrees to join

      Edward K. Marois
      Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
      Realty Information Systems
      (203)869-8954
      Please direct all Emails to support@...
      http://www.rissoft.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

      A True Property Management Software Company

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
        If you both want to play (combine forces against us) great!
        It's EDIE

        Sjaak

        --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, emarois@... wrote:

        > Dear Samsami53:
        >
        > Edward Marois/Dog Killer
        >
        > EDIE - Version 4.011
        >
        > emarois6134@...
        >

        > I have CC a copy of this request to Art
        >
        > Who I hope agrees to join
        >

        > Edward K. Marois
        > Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
        > Realty Information Systems
        > (203)869-8954
        > Please direct all Emails to support@...
        > http://www.rissoft.com/
        > http://www.facebook.com/rissoft
        >
        > A True Property Management Software Company
        >

        > ________________________________

      • herbert baucage

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
              It's EDIE and my son and I are happy to play the Axis (one of us plays Japan, the other Germany) but you'd need a partner since there are two
              Allied players, in the 4-player scenario.

              Alternatively we could play the 3-player scenarion where you play the Allies and my son and I play the Axis (one of us plays Japan, the other Germany)

              Sjaak

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
                I am a little confused....where are we on this WWII game?
                Weatherman

              • emarois@att.net
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
                  Dear Weatherman:

                  1. I am all for it

                  2. Please send turns to my emarois6134@... email address

                  3. I was trying to get my friend Art into it but he seems to have no interest.

                  4. If you run the game then you are responsible for keeping it going.

                  5. I have been playing Empire since the mid 80's

                  6. Since it is your game, you can decide who starts where.

                  7. I would really rather not have conditions for the game to end. The person that is winning usually asks the loser to concede.

                  8. How old is your son?

                  Edward K. Marois
                  Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
                  Realty Information Systems
                  (203)869-8954
                  Please direct all Emails to support@...
                  http://www.rissoft.com/

                  http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

                  A True Property Management Software Company

                  I am a little confused....where are we on this WWII game?
                  Weatherman

                  On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:37 AM, samsami53 <sj@...> wrote:

                  If you both want to play (combine forces against us) great!
                  It's EDIE

                  Sjaak

                  --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, emarois@... wrote:

                  > Dear Samsami53:
                  >
                  > Edward Marois/Dog Killer
                  >
                  > EDIE - Version 4.011
                  >
                  > emarois6134@...

                  > I have CC a copy of this request to Art
                  >
                  > Who I hope agrees to join
                  >

                  > Edward K. Marois
                  > Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
                  > Realty Information Systems
                  > (203)869-8954
                  > Please direct all Emails to support@...

                  > http://www.rissoft.com/
                  > http://www.facebook.com/rissoft
                  >
                  > A True Property Management Software Company
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • David C

                    I am a little confused....where are we on this WWII game?
                    Weatherman

                    On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:37 AM, samsami53 <sj@...> wrote:

                    If you both want to play (combine forces against us) great!
                    It's EDIE

                    Sjaak

                    --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, emarois@... wrote:

                    > Dear Samsami53:
                    >
                    > Edward Marois/Dog Killer
                    >
                    > EDIE - Version 4.011
                    >
                    > emarois6134@...

                    > I have CC a copy of this request to Art
                    >
                    > Who I hope agrees to join
                    >

                    > Edward K. Marois
                    > Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
                    > Realty Information Systems
                    > (203)869-8954
                    > Please direct all Emails to support@...

                    > http://www.rissoft.com/
                    > http://www.facebook.com/rissoft
                    >
                    > A True Property Management Software Company

                  • samsami53
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 12, 2012
                      Ok, I can start it and will send both of you an e-mail for confirmation...

                      Sjaak