WWII Scenario challenge

  • samsami53
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
      My son and I are looking for two players who want to play the 4-player version of the WWII scenario with us.
      My son and I can be either Axis or Allies and we need 2 opponents for the other side.
      So it's two against two, really.
      Anyone interested?
    • emarois@att.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
        Dear Samsami53:

        Edward Marois/Dog Killer

        EDIE - Version 4.011

        emarois6134@...

        I have CC a copy of this request to Art

        Who I hope agrees to join

        Edward K. Marois
        Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
        Realty Information Systems
        (203)869-8954
        Please direct all Emails to support@...
        http://www.rissoft.com/

        http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

        A True Property Management Software Company

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
          If you both want to play (combine forces against us) great!
          It's EDIE

          Sjaak

          --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, emarois@... wrote:

          > Dear Samsami53:
          >
          > Edward Marois/Dog Killer
          >
          > EDIE - Version 4.011
          >
          > emarois6134@...
          >

          > I have CC a copy of this request to Art
          >
          > Who I hope agrees to join
          >

          > Edward K. Marois
          > Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
          > Realty Information Systems
          > (203)869-8954
          > Please direct all Emails to support@...
          > http://www.rissoft.com/
          > http://www.facebook.com/rissoft
          >
          > A True Property Management Software Company
          >

          > ________________________________

        • herbert baucage

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
                It's EDIE and my son and I are happy to play the Axis (one of us plays Japan, the other Germany) but you'd need a partner since there are two
                Allied players, in the 4-player scenario.

                Alternatively we could play the 3-player scenarion where you play the Allies and my son and I play the Axis (one of us plays Japan, the other Germany)

                Sjaak

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
                  I am a little confused....where are we on this WWII game?
                  Weatherman

                • emarois@att.net
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 11, 2012
                    Dear Weatherman:

                    1. I am all for it

                    2. Please send turns to my emarois6134@... email address

                    3. I was trying to get my friend Art into it but he seems to have no interest.

                    4. If you run the game then you are responsible for keeping it going.

                    5. I have been playing Empire since the mid 80's

                    6. Since it is your game, you can decide who starts where.

                    7. I would really rather not have conditions for the game to end. The person that is winning usually asks the loser to concede.

                    8. How old is your son?

                    Edward K. Marois
                    Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
                    Realty Information Systems
                    (203)869-8954
                    Please direct all Emails to support@...
                    http://www.rissoft.com/

                    http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

                    A True Property Management Software Company

                    I am a little confused....where are we on this WWII game?
                    Weatherman

                    On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:37 AM, samsami53 <sj@...> wrote:

                    If you both want to play (combine forces against us) great!
                    It's EDIE

                    Sjaak

                    --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, emarois@... wrote:

                    > Dear Samsami53:
                    >
                    > Edward Marois/Dog Killer
                    >
                    > EDIE - Version 4.011
                    >
                    > emarois6134@...

                    > I have CC a copy of this request to Art
                    >
                    > Who I hope agrees to join
                    >

                    > Edward K. Marois
                    > Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
                    > Realty Information Systems
                    > (203)869-8954
                    > Please direct all Emails to support@...

                    > http://www.rissoft.com/
                    > http://www.facebook.com/rissoft
                    >
                    > A True Property Management Software Company
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                  • David C

                      I am a little confused....where are we on this WWII game?
                      Weatherman

                      On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:37 AM, samsami53 <sj@...> wrote:

                      If you both want to play (combine forces against us) great!
                      It's EDIE

                      Sjaak

                      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, emarois@... wrote:

                      > Dear Samsami53:
                      >
                      > Edward Marois/Dog Killer
                      >
                      > EDIE - Version 4.011
                      >
                      > emarois6134@...

                      > I have CC a copy of this request to Art
                      >
                      > Who I hope agrees to join
                      >

                      > Edward K. Marois
                      > Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
                      > Realty Information Systems
                      > (203)869-8954
                      > Please direct all Emails to support@...

                      > http://www.rissoft.com/
                      > http://www.facebook.com/rissoft
                      >
                      > A True Property Management Software Company

                    • samsami53
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 12, 2012
                        Ok, I can start it and will send both of you an e-mail for confirmation...

                        Sjaak