Re: [empire-deluxe] EDIE Quick

  • Sjaak van Kleef
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9 8:07 AM
      Will do, Peter!

      One last player needed...

      Sjaak
    • samsami53
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9 9:06 AM
        Ok, we have our fourth player, so the game has started.

        Sjaak
        a.k.a. The Shark
      • samsami53
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11 9:18 AM
          One of our players turned out to have EDEE.

          Anyone else interested to take his place?

          Sjaak

          --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "samsami53" <sj@...> wrote:

          > Ok, we have our fourth player, so the game has started.
          >
          > Sjaak
          > a.k.a. The Shark

        • Andy Young
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11 5:03 PM
            I can play.  EDIE - The Windows 32 bit upgrade version of ED.  not EDEE the new and "improved" version.

            Andy a.k.a. GeneralError

            One of our players turned out to have EDEE.

            Anyone else interested to take his place?

            Sjaak

            --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "samsami53" <sj@...> wrote:

            > Ok, we have our fourth player, so the game has started.
            >
            > Sjaak
            > a.k.a. The Shark

          • Sjaak van Kleef
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11 11:37 PM
              Okay, the game has really started now, with all four players.

              Sjaak