EDIE Quick & Dirty PBM anyone

  • samsami53
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2012
      If I can get three other players we can try the EDIE Quick and Dirty Scenario together (play-by-mail).
      It's the scenario with 1 city each in one of the four corners and no expansion possible but lots of units to start with.
      Can be loads of fun.

      Sjaak
      a.k.a. The Shark (Lt.)
    • emarois@att.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9, 2012
        fine

        Edward K. Marois
        Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
        Realty Information Systems
        (203)869-8954
        Please direct all Emails to support@...
        http://www.rissoft.com/

        http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

        A True Property Management Software Company

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9, 2012
          Great. Two more players needed....

          Sjaak
        • Peter Struk
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 9, 2012
            I'm interested.

            Sent from my iPad

          • bnietzold@rocketmail.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 27, 2012
              My computer harddrive crashed, please help me with a link to download EDEE.

              From: Peter Struk <pstruk@...>
              Sender: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 10:43:09 -0400
              To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com<empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com>