Re: [empire-deluxe] Looking for Players!

  • emarois@att.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2012
      Please email all turns to emarois6134@...

      Edward K. Marois
      Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
      Realty Information Systems
      (203)869-8954
      Please direct all Emails to support@...
      http://www.rissoft.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

      A True Property Management Software Company

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2013
          Hello-
          I am recently back in the Empire world and I would like to play in a group or against some by mail or other methods. Can someone assist me in how to start this process?

          Thanks to all!