Re: [empire-deluxe] Looking for Players!

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2012
      Howdy Edward!

      Excellent....we're getting close.  I'll let ya know.  Is this support email the best one to contact you at?

      Steven/Ferretman

      On 8/26/2012 6:25 AM, emarois@... wrote:

      Whatever

      Edward K. Marois
      Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
      Realty Information Systems
      (203)869-8954
      Please direct all Emails to support@...
      http://www.rissoft.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

      A True Property Management Software Company

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2012
        Okay sir!

        YOUR email I got... ;)

        Steve/Ferretman

        On 8/26/2012 1:30 AM, Sjaak van Kleef wrote:

        I'll play if it a map with a lot of water....

        Sjaak

      • emarois@att.net

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 5, 2013
              Hello-
              I am recently back in the Empire world and I would like to play in a group or against some by mail or other methods. Can someone assist me in how to start this process?

              Thanks to all!