Re: [empire-deluxe] Looking for Players!

  • emarois@att.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 2012
      Whatever

      Edward K. Marois
      Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
      Realty Information Systems
      (203)869-8954
      Please direct all Emails to support@...
      http://www.rissoft.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

      A True Property Management Software Company

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 26, 2012
          Okay sir!

          YOUR email I got... ;)

          Steve/Ferretman

          On 8/26/2012 1:30 AM, Sjaak van Kleef wrote:

          I'll play if it a map with a lot of water....

          Sjaak

        • emarois@att.net

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 5, 2013
                Hello-
                I am recently back in the Empire world and I would like to play in a group or against some by mail or other methods. Can someone assist me in how to start this process?

                Thanks to all!