Looking for Players!

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 25, 2012
      Howdy All:

      Looking for some players for an email EDIE game.

      We've got three folks committed; would like three more if we could do
      it. Turn frequency typically is every 3 or 4 days, sometimes faster and
      sometimes not.

      If you're interested please respond with preferences on map size,
      production/combat settings, etc.

      Steve
    • Sjaak van Kleef
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 26, 2012
        I'll play if it a map with a lot of water....

        Sjaak
      • emarois@att.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 26, 2012
          Whatever

          Edward K. Marois
          Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
          Realty Information Systems
          (203)869-8954
          Please direct all Emails to support@...
          http://www.rissoft.com/

          http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

          A True Property Management Software Company

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 26, 2012
              Okay sir!

              YOUR email I got... ;)

              Steve/Ferretman

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 5, 2013
                    Hello-
                    I am recently back in the Empire world and I would like to play in a group or against some by mail or other methods. Can someone assist me in how to start this process?

                    Thanks to all!