Re:looking for new players

  • John Spirko
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2012
      Edward

      You might want to specify which version of Empire Deluxe you're using.
      ED, EDIE or EDEE

      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2012
        I've got EDIE...I'll gladly take on new victims!

        I've got some outside work to do after I post this so I won't be checking email again until around 7:00 PM, but normally I'm a one-or-two turn a day kind of guy.

        Ferretman