Re: [empire-deluxe] Re:

  • emarois@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2012
      EDEE

      I have been playing the game since the Late 1980's.

      I am down to 2 opponenets and would appreciate a 3rd.

      Edward K. Marois
      Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
      Realty Information Systems
      (203)869-8954
      Please direct all Emails to support@...
      http://www.rissoft.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

      A True Property Management Software Company

      I think most of the folks on this list are "old" ED players. ;)

      Are you talking about ED, EDIE or EDEE?

      :AMN:

      On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 10:30 AM, <emarois@...> wrote:

      Dear Empire Players: