Re:

  • emarois@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2012
      Dear Empire Players:

      I am looking for new Empire Players

      Is anyone interested ???

      Edward K. Marois
      Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
      Realty Information Systems
      (203)869-8954
      Please direct all Emails to support@...
      http://www.rissoft.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

      A True Property Management Software Company

    • Andrew Nuxoll

        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2012
          EDEE

          I have been playing the game since the Late 1980's.

          I am down to 2 opponenets and would appreciate a 3rd.