Re: [empire-deluxe] More on my connection issues...

  • John Spirko
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 28, 2011
      Write down the numbers  you're using. If it doesn't work. Change 1 thing at a time to help you narrow in the correct numbers and procedure.

      Then write it down for future use.

      Good luck

      On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Wendy & Kent McCartt <kentmcca@...> wrote:

      Yep, that makes sense. PG also uses defaul port 45000 so
      I'll try using your scheme. It does have a screen where
      he needs to enter the IP so I'll put my info in my side,
      and have him enter the IP number I got from showmyIP and
      see if that works...hopefully I"ll be laying waste to his
      tanks as early as tonight!

      Kent

    • Wendy & Kent McCartt
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2012
        Thanks to John (and everyong else),

        My connection worked perfectly. They key was using the
        router's IP rather than the computer's IP, and putting the
        port # in. Seems simple now that I've done it. Happy
        Gaming!

        Kent