Re: EDEE PBEM PLAYERS - huge maps/low city numbers

  • gacuster7th
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2011
      Appreciate the suggestion John...personally I would keep it the same but not opposed to majority vote on the matter before the start of the game. Might be best to take the couple weeks before the start to poll all players on what they want in the game and take vote with majority rules.

      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, John Spirko <john.spirko@...> wrote:

      > What you might want to consider is modding the game, specifically by
      > increasing the production rates of units and/or increasing city production
      > well beyond the basic 100 range. By just modding the unit production, or
      > increasing the city production, you won't affect the computer AI much.
      >
      > I have a mod with all units increased in production, construction, etc. to
      > speed it up on the larger map. But it's only suitable for human vs human
      > since it has several new units added that the AI can have trouble with.

    • Kevin Kemp
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2011
        Let me know if you guys settle on a MOD.  I might be interested if you decide on the UltraDB mod.  I have been away from the game for about a year, but I ready to dive back into the shark pool!

        Kevin (Storm)