Internet Edition

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28 8:06 AM
      Id love to get this working and setup, but I keep getting error 10060 when trying to do an IP by LAN or 10061 when attempting over the internet. Any suggestions on how to get this fixed so I can play?
    • David Sonneborn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28 8:14 AM
        Most likely either the port forwarding in your router was not set up properly, or there is a software firewall preventing the connection.  Are you the host or one of the players connecting?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29 10:25 AM
          Much thanks for the help. For anyone else that encounters it I didn't do any port forwarding at all on my router. It seems that even though I turned off the windows Firewall service, it was still enabled somehow. I added inbound / outbound exceptions for both the program file and the port on both computers to resolve the issue.