Where to find EDEE PBEM players?

  • jbuu12
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2011
      Does anyone have any recommendations on where to find PBEM players for EDEE?

      When I first started playing this version several years back there were sites that helped facilitated this, but I couldn't find anything that looked active.

      If anyone can point me at a resource, I would appreciate it. My usual PBEM opponent and good friend is unavailable for an extended period, which is causing some withdrawls for me.
    • spratz86@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2011
        This is the place you seek. I'm in one PBEM game now, but I have time for another. Send me a game or the stats on how you like to start.

        Anyone else up for it?

        From: "jbuu12" <jbuu127@...>
        Sender: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 04:54:16 -0000
        To: <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [empire-deluxe] Where to find EDEE PBEM players?

        Does anyone have any recommendations on where to find PBEM players for EDEE?

        When I first started playing this version several years back there were sites that helped facilitated this, but I couldn't find anything that looked active.

        If anyone can point me at a resource, I would appreciate it. My usual PBEM opponent and good friend is unavailable for an extended period, which is causing some withdrawls for me.

      • David Sonneborn
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2011
          I am available, if you wish.