iPad version?

  • Dreamer
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 26 11:39 AM
      Hello,
      This may have been covered already but... are there any plans to bring
      Empire Deluxe to the iPad platform?
    • Dreamer
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 26 11:40 AM
        Hello,
        This may have been covered already but... are there any plans to bring
        Empire Deluxe to the iPad platform?
      • Nathan Foley
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 26 11:46 AM
          Not that I know of, however Uniwar is a really nice turn based strategy game that has some elements in common with Empire.  My only complaint about Uniwar is I find I really miss randomized maps (particularly in single-player).  The fog of war doesn't mean much when you know their map looks just like your side.

          Nathan

          On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Dreamer <dreamer@...> wrote:

          Hello,
          This may have been covered already but... are there any plans to bring
          Empire Deluxe to the iPad platform?

        • Barry
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 26 3:28 PM
            I'd love to have ED as an Ipad game.  I also have an Android tablet.  Either or both would be great and I'd buy it for sure.

            Barry

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 26 3:31 PM
              I have Uniwar and I like it but it's sure no replacement for ED.  ED has a wonderful simplicity.  Kind of like Chess or Go.  That's also why I prefer EDIE to EDEE.

              Uniwar is nice but it's a lot more complex.  There are a lot more things to consider.

              Barry

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 29 7:37 AM
                This question is getting asked frequently. while I cannot say it is happening at the moment, there might be something news worthy coming very soon. ;>

                --Mark

                This may have been covered already but... are there any plans to bring
                Empire Deluxe to the iPad platform?

              • John Brunner
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 3, 2011
                  If you go for the Apple please also include the Android platform.  -  Thanks.  -  John

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 3, 2011
                    I agree.  I have an Ipad and an Android tablet and I use the Android tablet quite a lot more.  They're both good devices but the Android tablet is more flexible and I can do more with it.

                    Barry

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 5, 2011
                      OK so I just bought the game (again) and it's asking me for a
                      registration code. What I got in my e-mail was a product ID and
                      password. So how do I register the game???
                    • Mark Kinkead At Killer Bee Software
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 5, 2011
                        Please send a private mail to mok@... and we will get it covered.

                        Mark