game speed

  • Armand
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 17, 2011
      question to all EDEE addicts: Is there a way to speed up game play when the computer AI take forever, like 15,20 or more minutes to take its turn?

      help would be greatly appreciated..thank you.
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 18, 2011
        Hi Armand,

        It could be a factor of several things:
        -- size of map being used – produces large forces
        - complexity of the map (bottle necks for units, etc)
        - size of the force, again he gets into traffic jams if he has way too many units, this happens if you do not engage for a long time or let him be

        --Mark

        question to all EDEE addicts: Is there a way to speed up game play when the computer AI take forever, like 15,20 or more minutes to take its turn?

        help would be greatly appreciated..thank you.

      • Dreamer
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 26, 2011
          Hello,
          This may have been covered already but... are there any plans to bring
          Empire Deluxe to the iPad platform?
        • Dreamer
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 26, 2011
            Hello,
            This may have been covered already but... are there any plans to bring
            Empire Deluxe to the iPad platform?
          • Nathan Foley
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 26, 2011
              Not that I know of, however Uniwar is a really nice turn based strategy game that has some elements in common with Empire.  My only complaint about Uniwar is I find I really miss randomized maps (particularly in single-player).  The fog of war doesn't mean much when you know their map looks just like your side.

              Nathan

              On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 2:40 PM, Dreamer <dreamer@...> wrote:

              Hello,
              This may have been covered already but... are there any plans to bring
              Empire Deluxe to the iPad platform?

            • Barry
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 26, 2011
                I'd love to have ED as an Ipad game.  I also have an Android tablet.  Either or both would be great and I'd buy it for sure.

                Barry

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 26, 2011
                  I have Uniwar and I like it but it's sure no replacement for ED.  ED has a wonderful simplicity.  Kind of like Chess or Go.  That's also why I prefer EDIE to EDEE.

                  Uniwar is nice but it's a lot more complex.  There are a lot more things to consider.

                  Barry

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 29, 2011
                    This question is getting asked frequently. while I cannot say it is happening at the moment, there might be something news worthy coming very soon. ;>

                    --Mark

                    This may have been covered already but... are there any plans to bring
                    Empire Deluxe to the iPad platform?

                  • John Brunner
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 3, 2011
                      If you go for the Apple please also include the Android platform.  -  Thanks.  -  John

                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 3, 2011
                        I agree.  I have an Ipad and an Android tablet and I use the Android tablet quite a lot more.  They're both good devices but the Android tablet is more flexible and I can do more with it.

                        Barry

                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 5, 2011
                          OK so I just bought the game (again) and it's asking me for a
                          registration code. What I got in my e-mail was a product ID and
                          password. So how do I register the game???
                        • Mark Kinkead At Killer Bee Software
                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 5, 2011
                            Please send a private mail to mok@... and we will get it covered.

                            Mark