UniWar for the cell phone

  • Nick
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2011
      Does anyone play UniWar on a android phone or the I-phone. If you like empire then I think you will also like this. I'm looking for people to play it with me. It a cool strategy turn based game like Empire.
    • Nathan Foley
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2011
        On the I-phone, you say?  By Jove, I'll look it up to-day!  ;)

        Nathan

        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2011
          Nick and all,

          Kidding aside, I'm about halfway through the tutorial and it's looking like a humdinger.  Not sure where to dig up my account name yet, but I'll shoot you a msg when I'm ready to come online!

          Nathan

          On May 7, 2011, at 6:37 PM, "Nick" <nickgannon@...> wrote:

          Does anyone play UniWar on a android phone or the I-phone. If you like empire then I think you will also like this. I'm looking for people to play it with me. It a cool strategy turn based game like Empire.

        • Barry
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2011
            I'm not interested in a two player game but I do have Uniwar on my Ipod Touch and I do agree that people who like Empire are likely to enjoy this.  It's a different game but it takes pretty much the same kind of thinking.

            Barry