New Graphics for Terrain or Units?

  • timsartoris
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2011
      Are there any downloadable unit or terrain graphics laying around to check out or download? (Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition)

      Thought about making some but the sprites (?) look tricky.
    • grateful_grey_one
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2011
        I created a "lava river" if you are interested.I also have an "insect" race and a "Crystalin" set.
        What are you looking for?