RE: [empire-deluxe] Re: Anyone looking for an EDEE PBM Game?

  • Darrell Ray
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 21, 2011
    Already set up the game.  I almost prefer just two live persons with two AI, the game turns can go so much faster rather than waiting for them to go around to several.

    If you are interested, here is a game...

    To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
    From: steelejoe56@...
    Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:16:27 +0000
    Subject: [empire-deluxe] Re: Anyone looking for an EDEE PBM Game?

    I would be up for a game as well let me know if its not to late to join your game.

    Joe
    --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, Darrell Ray <stinger1959@...> wrote:

    > I am an accountant, so very busy this final week of tax season. But I will be happy to send you a game next week if that is okay. I also do not mind being chatty.
    > Darrell
    >
    > To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
    > From: gguyerc@...
    > Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 05:21:53 +0000
    > Subject: [empire-deluxe] Anyone looking for an EDEE PBM Game?

    > Ready to play. Give me a shout, set up the game you wish to play and let's go. I try to return a move as soon as it hits my in box. Silent games are O.K., but I do enjoy chatting with my opponent ( I enjoy the personal touch ) can't cross talk with an AI.

  • John Spirko
    Message 2 of 9 , Apr 21, 2011
      Greetings Darrell,

      Long time. If I didn't have several on the go now and playing World of Tanks online, I'd take you up on the game.

      Surely there must be someone else that can accept the challenge.

      regards
      John
    • Darrell Ray
      Message 3 of 9 , Apr 21, 2011
        never heard of World of Tanks.  Is it good?  Must be if you are involved.

        I wrote this in response to another player.  I have been "out of service" quite a while due to health issues.  Am now semi-retired, waiting on my disability checks to begin.  So I am now venturing back into game play.  I am so sorry I disappeared before.  I hope my son let you know what was going on.

        Darrell

        To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com

        Message 4 of 9 , Apr 21, 2011
          hey Darrell  not familiar with that file extension shouldnt it be an SSU file?

          [Attachment(s) from Darrell Ray included below]

          To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
          From: steelejoe56@...
          Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:16:27 +0000

          I would be up for a game as well let me know if its not to late to join your game.

          Joe
          --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, Darrell Ray <stinger1959@...> wrote:

          > I am an accountant, so very busy this final week of tax season. But I will be happy to send you a game next week if that is okay. I also do not mind being chatty.
          > Darrell
          >
          > To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
          > From: gguyerc@...
          > Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 05:21:53 +0000
          > Subject: [empire-deluxe] Anyone looking for an EDEE PBM Game?

          > Ready to play. Give me a shout, set up the game you wish to play and let's go. I try to return a move as soon as it hits my in box. Silent games are O.K., but I do enjoy chatting with my opponent ( I enjoy the personal touch ) can't cross talk with an AI.

          Attachment(s) from Darrell Ray
          1 of 1 File(s)

        • Darrell Ray
          Message 5 of 9 , Apr 21, 2011
            nope, but it does require the UltraDB which can be downloaded along with instructions at www.killerbee.com

            To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
            From: steelejoe56@...
            Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:16:56 -0700

            To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
            From: steelejoe56@...
            Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:16:27 +0000

            Message 6 of 9 , Apr 21, 2011
              hey Darrell  I just wanted to play a vanilla game of Empire .Thanks for the heads up on ultraDB  but I am going to take a pass.

              To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
              From: steelejoe56@...
              Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 17:16:27 +0000