Great News Re EDEE Killerbee Swarm Forum

  • empirechuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2011
      Posting the below here to let everyone know about the EDEE Killerbee Swarm Forum. Will post a link when available.
      Hi Mark,

      Thank you so very much. This is fantastic news.

      You have kept a magnificent game alive, and made it immeasurably better in the process. I wonder how many readers know that the original Empire is a member of the Computer Gaming World magazine's Hall of Fame.

      With great appreciation.
      Chuck