AW: [empire-deluxe] EDIE

  • Fitz Jerald
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1 3:02 PM
      Hallo Mark

      my Name is Frank .
      At first my english is not so good , i have learned it 35 Years ago in shool and i only use it in the Hollidays to order a beer :)
      I hope you understnd me . I Play Empire EdEE edition and i dont know it works together with your EDIE edition.

      Greats Frank

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1 5:41 PM
        NO, it does not.  Two different games, but nice to meet you!

        At first my english is not so good , i have learned it 35 Years ago in shool and i only use it in the Hollidays to order a beer :)
        I hope you understnd me . I Play Empire EdEE edition and i dont know it works together with your EDIE edition.

        Greats Frank

        > games.  I'm good for daily and multi-daily turns.
        > Set it up and send.  Something medium size, pleanty of
        > water, wrapped or not wrapped world, doesn't matter.
        >
        > Mike

        >     empire-deluxe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • samsami53
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 30, 2011
          With EDIE the largest map possible is 254x254
          I prefer to play 5 computer opponents.

          To make it really challenging how many (or: hwo few) cities should there be?

          Sjaak