Re: [empire-deluxe] Spammer departs

  • Andrew Peiman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2000
      Snif, snif, maybe some should send him a copy of ED? So he will remeber us ... :-)

      --- Paul Gill <dermott@...> wrote: > It is my regrettable duty to inform all
      subscribers that our spammer has
      > departed the list.
      > The changes he bought about however will live with us always, so there is
      > always a little bit of him in all of us.
      >
      > Thankyou
      >
      > Paul Gill
      > List Admin
      >
      > PS. I have the Strategy Guide. It is one of the most worn books in my
      > bookcase. Although as many of my gaming opponents will tell you, it hasn't
      > helped much *grin*. Or maybe I am awful now, but horrendous before I read it
      > (and re-read it 17 times).
      > I got it from Amazon. Does anyone know if it can still be got from there?

      =====
      Have a nice day, Andrew Peiman.------------------------------------------------www.despoorzoekers.com -- Alle droppers erheenwww.empire-vault.com -- The Empire Deluxe game------------------------------------------------

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Spud
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2000
        I believe it is now out of print. I had Amazon do a search about a year
        ago, and they came up with nothing. I borrowed a copy from another player
        and now use a copy.

        Spud
        spud@...
        ICQ # 21131770

        Snif, snif, maybe some should send him a copy of ED? So he will remeber us
        ... :-)