Re: [empire-deluxe] PBEM games EDEE or EDIE

  • Art Stinson
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011
      any preference on set up or do you want to start game?
        art

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2011

        I'd happily sign up for another PBEM game of EDIE or EDEE…..

                    Striker

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 7, 2011
          any preferences on set up or you can start.
          art

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 7, 2011
            I have never played an EDEE game (only EDIE), but I might be interested in something new.

            Weatherman

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 8, 2011
                No, never had any problems on XP, and it runs great on Windows 7 for me now that I have upgraded my old computer.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 11, 2011
                    any preference on set up or just start one.
                    art