Re: EDEE Handicaps and modifiers

  • Susie
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
      I suggest you experiment. Part of it will be the version you play. There's a world of difference in AI behavior between the vanilla, ultra and SoloMod. Another part is your expertise in playing.

    • nickgannon@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
        Hi Susie
        Got your name from the empire yahoo group.
        Would you like to play a game of EDEE?  l like large maps or custom maps with fair starting position but will play any setup.
        Send me a start up file if your interested.
        Thanks
        Nick
      • Barry
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2011
          Thanks for the invitation but I'm more of an IDIE player and I haven't played an online or email game in years.  I use IDIE to keep my hands busy while I listen to audiobooks so I'll stay awake.

          Barry