Play by email game

  • horhey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2011
      Hi gamers, anyone want to play a game if EDEE by e-mail. If so then please let me know.
    • Jeff Spradling
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2011
        Winter seems to be the time; I have two games going on now, or I'd except your offer.  If you can't find anyone else let me know, though.

        Hi gamers, anyone want to play a game if EDEE by e-mail. If so then please let me know.

      • John Brunner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2011
          I have never played a competitive game with another live person. I'm up for aq try if you are. Get back to me at valfitzandrew@....  -  John

          Hi gamers, anyone want to play a game if EDEE by e-mail. If so then please let me know.