SoloMod Final Edition is out!!!

  • Susie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      Optimized for solo play, this will give an excellent computer opponent. More than five years in the making this version has further improvements to the AI and features a revised Unit Manual. Included is all my maps (about 200) and scenarios (about 300) adapted for this mod.

      Rich
    • John Brunner
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
        And just where can I get this Treasure Trove of additions? Please! THANKS!

        Val