EDEE AI's

  • Guyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
      Has anyone developed new AI's I might try in EDEE or, failing that, how do I create additional computer players with the two AI's included in the game. Thanks in advance for your response.
    • John Spirko
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
        Run EDEE

        Menu-> Play -> Start New Game
        Click on Player Tab -> Lower left button says "Add Player"

        On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Guyer <gguyerc@...> wrote:

        Has anyone developed new AI's I might try in EDEE or, failing that, how do I create additional computer players with the two AI's included in the game. Thanks in advance for your response.

        __.