Re: [empire-deluxe] EDIE

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 30, 2010
      Me too.  I haven't been playing EDIE for about a week because I'm in something else right now but I'll be back.  I took a quick look at FUB.dll and I'll have to do some digging to understand it all but I'm sure I'll be using it.  It's a big improvement.

      Barry

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 27 12:53 PM
        Looking for a couple 1 on 1 PBM EDIE games. I'm good for daily and multi-daily turns. Set it up and send. Something medium size, pleanty of water, wrapped or not wrapped world, doesn't matter.

        Mike
      • Fitz Jerald
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 1, 2011
          Hallo Mark

          my Name is Frank .
          At first my english is not so good , i have learned it 35 Years ago in shool and i only use it in the Hollidays to order a beer :)
          I hope you understnd me . I Play Empire EdEE edition and i dont know it works together with your EDIE edition.

          Greats Frank

          > games.  I'm good for daily and multi-daily turns.
          > Set it up and send.  Something medium size, pleanty of
          > water, wrapped or not wrapped world, doesn't matter.
          >
          > Mike

          >     empire-deluxe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        • mike here
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 1, 2011
            NO, it does not.  Two different games, but nice to meet you!

            At first my english is not so good , i have learned it 35 Years ago in shool and i only use it in the Hollidays to order a beer :)
            I hope you understnd me . I Play Empire EdEE edition and i dont know it works together with your EDIE edition.

            Greats Frank

            > games.  I'm good for daily and multi-daily turns.
            > Set it up and send.  Something medium size, pleanty of
            > water, wrapped or not wrapped world, doesn't matter.
            >
            > Mike

            >     empire-deluxe-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          • samsami53
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 30, 2011
              With EDIE the largest map possible is 254x254
              I prefer to play 5 computer opponents.

              To make it really challenging how many (or: hwo few) cities should there be?

              Sjaak